Restaurants & Specialty Food Vendors
The documents below have been provided to help make your participation in the event more successful.
If you have any general or vendor related questions, please contact our Senior Event Manager, Trudi Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-295-3262 ext. 110.
For operations questions, please contact Director of Operations, Ryan Schroeder at email@example.com (425-295-3262 ext. 115).
- Parking Order Form DUE May 20th
- Sample Certificate of Insurance DUE May 22nd- MANDATORY
- Agrii Rentals Order Forms (event decorator) Due June 27th
- Hollywood Lights Order Forms (electrician) DUE July 1st
- King County Health Department Temporary Food Service Application DUE 14 days PRIOR TO EVENT - MANDATORY
- Seattle Public Utilities Temporary Food Establishment Guidelines
- Seattle Fire Department Propane Permit Application DUE 10 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT
- Common Storage Assignments - Updated 5.26.16
- Vendor Load In Schedule - Update 5.26.16
- Load Out Reminders
- Operations Manual
- Sales Report Form - bring with you to event
- Pepsi Order Form
- Crystal Springs Order Form
- Sample Reseller Permit
- Bite Bucks Reminder