Restaurants, Specialty Food, & Food Trucks
The documents below have been provided to help make your participation in the event more successful.
If you have any general or vendor related questions, please contact our Senior Event Manager, Trudi Webster at email@example.com or 425-295-3262 ext. 110.
For operations questions, please contact Director of Operations, Ryan Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org (425-295-3262 ext. 115).
- Bite of Seattle Event Map 2017
- Parking Order Form DUE May 19th
- Sample Certificate of Insurance DUE May 26th- MANDATORY
- Agrii Rentals Order Forms (event decorator) Due July 1st
- Agrii Credit Card Form
- Hollywood Lights Order Forms (electrician) DUE July 7th
- King County Health Department Temporary Food Service Application DUE July 7th - MANDATORY
- Seattle Public Utilities Temporary Food Establishment Guidelines
- Seattle Fire Department Propane Permit Application DUE July 11th
- Common Storage Assignments
- Load In Schedule
- Load Out Reminders
- Operations Manual
- Sales Report Form - NOTE: bring with you to event
- Pepsi Order Form
- Crystal Springs Order Form
- Sample Reseller Permit
- Bite Bucks Reminder