Cheers to Summer!
Wash down all that delicious food with a cool beer or two! Guests 21+ can enjoy great local brews and craft spirits in all of the beer gardens throughout the weekend at the Bite!
2016 BEER LINEUP (2017 TBD):
Schooner Hopvine IPA - Full of flavor, it's like drinking straight off the hop vine. 6.6% ABV
Black Raven Trixster IPA - Light fruit, citrus and piney hop aroma with a full hop flavor. 6.9% ABV
7 Seas Cutt’s NW Amber Ale – Pine and citrus aroma with a medium body, malt notes of fresh toasted bread, & a pleasant lingering hop bitterness. 6.2% ABV
Diamond Knot Blonde Ale – Crisp refreshing Pre-Prohibition style ale. 4.2% ABV
Silver City Ziggy Zoggy Seasonal - Unfiltered lager that balances crisp honey-like malt flavor with classic German hop. 5% ABV
Spire Mountain Dark & Dry Apple Cider - Assertive tartness that is pleasingly balanced by a hint of molasses & brown sugar. 5% ABV
Our Beer Gardens will proudly serve House Wine as our featured local wine with a selection of red or white varietals including Fish House Sauvignon Blanc, House Chalet Chardonnay and House Red.
CRAFT SPIRIT COCKTAILS:
Our beer gardens will also serve up craft spirits by local company & "Most Awarded Distillery in the U.S.", Heritage Distilling Co., including Batch No. 12 Vodka and Batch No. 12 Bourbon.
SIGNATURE EVENT COCKTAILS:
- "The Pink Elephant" (named in tribute to the famous car washes around Seattle) made up of Batch No. 12 Vodka, Grapefruit Sparkling ICE, and lime slice
- "Batch No. 12 Bourbon Palmer" made up of Batch No. 12 Bourbon, Iced Tea, Lemonade & lemon slice
CLASSIC COCKTAILS INCLUDE:
- Batch No. 12 Vodka & Cranberry
- Batch No. 12 Bourbon & Pepsi with orange slice
DON'T FORGET HAPPY HOUR!
Enjoy Happy Hour specials in the Beer Gardens each day from 11am - 2pm!
HAPPY HOUR DEALS:
- $1 off beers and mixed drinks in all the Beer Gardens during Happy Hour!
- $1 off wine glasses or flights at The Wine Bar, (located in Alki Courtyard)
- $3 off a Craft Beer Tasting package
(Happy Hour times vary in the Craft Beer & Cider Tasting click here for more details.)